Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsamurai

Humble Prayer Partner
Hi my dog was diagnosed with a brain tumor 4 months ago, she would walk in circles constantly ...I thought it would never go away, but one day God gave her a miracle...she's been good up until a few days ago...can you all please pray for my ### girl she is ### and began to walk in circles again..Lord heal her again she is still full of life...thank you in Jesus name..God bless and thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Our heavenly Father, I stand in agreement for this prayer. ### Place your healing hands upon ### Lord. Thy will be done. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a big prayer request now please she has ### and her number are ###-### that means her kidney function normal is ### but she will never get up to that number again. Could you please pray her numbers go up a bit maybe ###-### numbers so her function is ###%- ###% please they did go up by a...
Replies
10
Views
151
Please pray for my daughter who is having her first baby anytime now. Pray for a safe quick easy delivery as she desires to go natural. And I want her to succeed with her plan. Pray the baby is healthy and wonderful. I pray my son would meet his soul mate soon as I worry about him and his...
Replies
12
Views
181
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom