• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Prayers Of Agreement: Spiritual Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatrox

Banned
I'm now a minister in a bible believing church and seeking God/Jesus through the Bible, prayer, church and spirit. I've renounced all past ties to divination but am constantly harassed (2 Corinthains 12:7) please keep me in your prayers-Deliverance from evil (Matthew 6:13; Psalm 23:4). Thank-you

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let’s Pray: God thank You for working out all things for my good. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat. Don’t let anxiety and fear interfere or try to rule my life . Fill my heart and mind with faith, peace, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. God I know in my heart, that all things will work out for my Good because I do love You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

God Has Heard Our Prayers,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

PS: The man and the woman who courageously walk with God will always reach their destination. I am praying that You reach your destination. Know your worth to God and to the Body of Christ. You are valuable and much needed.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Father please deliver him from evil and help him as he tries to teach the word. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom