Prayers Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhona de beer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rhona de beer

Guest
I desperately need your prayers, my relationship with the most wonderful man has fallen apart due to my own insecurities and if it be God's will I want us to be together again. At this time he will not even acknowledge that I exist.
 
### I too am going through the same situation.

Lord we pray for reconciliation for ### and her partner. Forgive her Father because she now understands what went wrong. Help her find peace and happiness. Touch their hearts so they can be one once again.
 
My Sister In Christ,

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To 12 Single Christian Women or more….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I am praying for your heart and for ###'s.
 
Lord please reinstate a better relationship/ Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###'s brother who had ### couple days ago. He was in ###, he got ###, was not good, in meantime he woke up but not feeling good, has problems with ###...please pray that he will be completely healed and sent home till ### in Jesus name amen. Totaly healed in the name of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
128
Please pray for me that God will send my Boaz soon. I am so discouraged going out all the time seeing couples while I'm still single. I've tried to do God's will to the best of my ability. My ex called off our engagement and dumped me because I stopped fornication and followed God. I was falsely...
Replies
9
Views
151
Heavenly Father GOD, i thing my granddaughters mother absconded with her. We have no idea where she is at. GOD i pray that wherever she may be she is safe and you bring her back home so i can see her.
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom