Prayers For ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter EMG_64
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EMG_64

Guest
I have a request regarding my family and myself. I pray for my family all the time, and I thank the Lord for all He has done throughout the years. I praise Him for His mighty miracles. I pray now for all of our children to be totally in God's will. I pray the desires of their hearts would be aligned with those of the Lord. I pray doors open/close to show them the way. I pray for eyes to be opened. I pray for deliverances of any strong-holds that would hold them back. I pray all salvations are true and real. I pray for the will of God to prevail. I pray for my son to find the right mate in life. I pray for miracles to continue...miracles to show us all the way. I pray and I rebuke anything that would hinder their walk with Jesus. I pray for my husband and for myself. I thank You for all, Lord, and I await Your leadership in all. Please hold us all in Your mighty arms of safety and love...protecting, guiding, helping us along the pathways of life. May only what is good prevail. May You please please bless those on our hearts...You know our hearts, Jesus...help each one...keep us well, keep us safe, keep us in Your pathways only. Please deliver us from any strong-hold, any evil, any temptations that would make us stumble. I pray for answers, for hope, for continued blessings. May our lives be happy and safe in Your arms, I Pray in Jesus' Precious and Holy Name-Amen
 
```html
I am praying for you. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for all HIS children. God wants the best for you. He Loves You!



From My Heart to Yours… Happy New Year 2012



Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for 2012. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name.There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.



God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose-driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphosis like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.



Let love, peace, healing, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love and care about and the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us
```
 
```html
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. Fear Not.



Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.



Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us



PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm prayed out. I have nothing left in me. I'm praying constantly. I'm talking to God all day long in my head while I'm working. I just keep falling deeper and deeper. This started five months ago and I'm not any closer to getting anything together. Car's not fixed, can't afford Lyft rides for...
Replies
6
Views
127
My induction is this week, and I would truly appreciate your prayers. This has been a very difficult pregnancy, and while I am so grateful for this blessing, I am feeling very nervous as delivery approaches. Please pray for God’s peace to fill my heart and replace every fear and anxious thought...
Replies
13
Views
476
Praise the Lord Jesus. Please pray for my father. His name is ###. He is ### years old. For the past five months his left leg is swollen. We took him to the hospital. He was warded a few times, doctors did all the procedures but still cannnot diagnose the root cause. Base on his blood test and...
Replies
8
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,965
Messages
16,794,047
Members
649,542
Latest member
Lrpoiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom