Prayers For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter juls
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juls

Guest
Pray for my son who is in need of help with not only a job but for wisdom to overcome his bipolar disorder. He needs you Lord Jesus. Please don't let the devil have him. Please let him become financially stable and emotionally stable. I thank you for praying.
 
Lord help this ### to get his life in order and become more able to conform to society and keep faith alive to have the ability to become strong here on earth. Amen.
 
Prayers for your son and for his mental health and well-being. I also pray that you Lord Jesus would show your will to this boy Lord to know what he should do in life.

In your name I pray

Amen
 
It is no secret what God can do! Lord I crave your intervention in this young man's situation as we lay the burden that ###, his mother, is carrying at the foot of your cross. Knowing that you are always there to take charge and set things right. I come in agreement with this mother and humbly ask because I know you are the healer in the sick room to heal this young man from bipolar disorder, help him to become financially & emotionally stable. Hold him Lord Jesus in the hollow of your palm, give him wisdom and understanding so he can fight the wilds of the Enemy and claim you as his Lord & Saviour. Thank you Lord for all praying mothers and others on this prayer line may you continue to use them in your own way Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you I need you. Please hear and answer my prayers. I pray to get my blood pressure under control, a financial blessing, mental, physical, and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### finds a better, safe job and place to live in ### this week or as soon as possible. Come into ###'s...
Replies
8
Views
146
Lord thank you for listening and answering. I know that you will answer. Lord I need you now. I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, mental and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a better job and safe place to stay in ### as soon as possible. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
9
Views
149
Lord I wanna thank you. I wanna thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and I know you will answer. I pray for a miracle financially, physically, and mentally. I pray my daughter ### will get a better job and a safe place to live for her and her dog in ### very soon, and right away. My...
Replies
7
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom