Prayers For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter godschild77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godschild77

Guest
Lord Please dry my tears, I'm upset about not only my son's surgery, his last day on State insurance is tomorrow and if he is hospitalized I pay the bill. My neighbors are all out of work, Grants friends are coming over here hungry and too skinny at 16 you see ribs, our new Governor cut 720,000 disabled kids state help my son is ###, ###, hole in brain and ear tubes, his surgery is today ### and I'm sick, Jesus I ask you not only to help my family but many others...
 
"....According to your faith be it unto you." -- MATTHEW 9:29 (KJV)

Dearest ((((###)))), Keep Your FAITH Strong In Times of Greatest Challenge For the Lord Is With You!

Dearest Lord in Jesus' Most Holy Name we pray for this request that includes requests for many others. Heavenly Father, you listen to people when they come to you in prayer. This situation presented by ### for her son's surgery is a dire situation with the insurance factor running out. We pray today for her son's health to be fully restored first of all. We also pray that if it becomes necessary for further hospitalizations that the money will be there or that somehow insurance will cover the costs involved so that it will not be strenuous on ### and her budget.

Dearest Lord, you have said "Ask and you shall receive" and we ask thee in full faith and belief that all involved will be healed and helped by your Divine power! We know that we, alone, cannot possibly solve every urgent matter that befalls us. But we also know that when we leave it to God, He will answer our prayers especially when two or more are gathered in His name. Today, Father, we leave this request in the Name of Jesus. We Thank Thee and Praise Thee, We Adore Thy Holy Name and Glorify Thee forevermore. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

God wants to bless every one of us wonderfully. He has a purpose for each of us and when we live in harmony with that purpose. God can change impossible circumstances. So keep praying, hoping, believing, and striving; seeking God’s direction, wisdom and will. God is looking for opportunities to pour out His blessings to you. He has the ability to intervene and is well-able to bless you beyond what you can imagine. Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Father, I pray for all those in need for friends and my family. I pray for your strength to see us all through when life is the hardest and when times are good. Father, when life seems to throw us a curve when we are unsettled, upset and unnerved. I pray for your wisdom to carry us through when life is the hardest and when times are good. Father, there is never a good time for sorrow or the pain of uncertainty that comes with tomorrow. I pray for your goodness to see us all through when life is the hardest and when times are good.

Father, you promised in your Holy Word to never forsake us—of this we're assured. I pray for our Savior to carry us through when life is the hardest and when times are good. Father, I thank you for hearing my prayer. I thank you for Jesus who showed us he cared. I pray your Spirit to see us all through when life is the hardest and when times are good. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Father we pray that the Lord will bless the outcome of the surgery and the surgeon's hand will be guided in doing a fantastic job that will improve the health of God's child and make the family glad to be fellowshipping and trusting in the Lord. Amen.
 
so everyone's clear this isn't my prayer but a REPOST from a friend of mine called ###. Thankyou for your prayers anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come to you in request for prayer and response to my prayers . It has been 1 month since the passing of my mother due to a fire in her apartment because of an electrical outlet. I then was terminated from my job 1 week after that . My mother didn’t have any insurance of any kind so ALL the...
Replies
12
Views
242
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
I just want to lift my father up in prayer he goes to the doctor tomorrow over his foot he had surgery on it has been bleeding lately and I just pray that God will heal him and let the doctor be able to help him through this and fix anything that is wrong I love my dad so much and pray for him...
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,184
Messages
16,807,896
Members
650,603
Latest member
Astuunnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom