I would like to thank everyone that has been praying for my family. May the Lord continue to bless everyone of you. In Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please let all of this tjme out right. Let there be a perfect buyer perfect price. Perfect time. Let us have the disability asap to ease the stress. Please bring this to be in perfect time. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
94
Please Lord Guide my daughter taking her proxy Social Studies test today. Help her remember everything she studied. Calm her anxiety and help guide her through it.
Replies
11
Views
176
I’m asking for prayers I need lifted prayers to get my social security and disability case and back pay approved that I’ve been dealing with for years. I also need prayers that I don’t lose my house because it’s in foreclosure and I can’t work because of health issues with no income at all. I...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom