Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
please pray for ### that she should find a nice job and she makes new friends as she is all alone and depressed with her life cuz she doesn't have a job and friends
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I wanna thank you. Lord I need you. I pray for my family. I pray that you watch over my son ###, remove all negative people, things from his life, I pray he stops smoking marijuana, cigarettes, and drinking alcohol, that he finds a better job and start moving in a better direction. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
188
Can you pray for my mom to recover better when she's ever been before and be healthy and happy fearless and feel loved and pls to get recovered and be able to walk and talk and see and hear and eat and drink normally and live a normal lifestyle but a great lifestyle better than she's ever had...
Replies
11
Views
214
Dear Loed Jesus, I had a great conversation with a friend of mine at church. She is a minister‘s wife. I made a song for her and sadly due to her disabilities of injuries and getting surgery and health issues. She’s been laid off and I would really like it if she could have a job involving her...
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom