Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Good morning,
My name is ###. I am asking all of you to continue to pray for ###. As many of you may know, he was burnt in a fire almost two weeks ago 20% of his body was burnt. He has already had two skin graft surgeries that he survived through, so God is here and our prayers have been answered; he is still here. Now I am asking that you all pray the second skin graft recovers well, no infections, no complications, just recover well. He is in a coma, so let's hope they wake him up by Friday if everything goes well and the second skin graft heals well. Seeing someone you love lay there like a log and don't even know you're there is hard, so please pray for ### and pray for me also to get through this. Pray God gives me strength. Thank you and God bless...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
O Wow ### I'm so sorry to hear that I hope that he gets better and can see that The Lord did save him. Thank You for your prayers on my request this morning. ###
 
Dear Father, we together lift up ###'s health situation unto You and humbly ask Your blessing of strength on his body system, and healing from this burnt. Please also wake him up by Friday, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so grateful for my job and I have been there for over 3 years but lately it has been so stressful and extremely busy. I clean houses and office buildings and work six days a week. I am overwhelmed and starting to really feel burnt out. It's always something that extra that needs to be done...
Replies
11
Views
216
First, I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers, kind words, and support for my cat, ###. Your prayers have meant so much to me during this difficult time. ### recently underwent emergency surgery for pyometra, and by God's grace she has been doing...
Replies
8
Views
162
Please pray for ###. He works at ###. He’s been there for three months. They knew he had foot surgery not too long ago. He’s still a little tender and sore. Anyway I guess I made him wear a costume at work. The shoes are a lot different than he’s supposed to be wearing I guess his feet was...
Replies
14
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom