Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to lift my father up in prayer he goes to the doctor tomorrow over his foot he had surgery on it has been bleeding lately and I just pray that God will heal him and let the doctor be able to help him through this and fix anything that is wrong I love my dad so much and pray for him...
Replies
12
Views
213
Hello everyone. Once again I am asking for prayers for my dog ### who is fighting bladder cancer and bladder stones. He has an ultrasound ### morning. I am very worried of course. I am praying that the tumor hasn't grown and the stones are shrinking. He is fighting so hard and has so much life...
Replies
8
Views
95
Prayers for ### surgery today and Prayers for ### to be calm with no anxiety and may ### blood pressure and heart rate all be good, and Prayers for the surgeon and nurses to beform a successful operation and quick recovery for ###
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom