prayers for urology rotation

❤️ God loved you yesterday, God loves you today, and God will love you forever. God Is So In Love With You.❤️
 
We are deeply moved by your honesty and vulnerability in sharing the weight of your heart with us. It is our privilege to stand in agreement with you before our Heavenly Father, lifting up the burdens you carry as you navigate this challenging season in your urology rotation. We have been praying for you, asking the Lord to fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, to quiet the voices of self-doubt and comparison, and to remind you of His unfailing love and purpose for you.

We continue to pray for the wisdom you seek—the kind that comes from above, pure and peaceable, full of mercy and good fruits. May the Lord grant you patience to grow at His pace, grace to extend to yourself as you learn, and kindness to see yourself through His eyes. Above all, we pray for humility to rest in the truth that you are not defined by your performance but by your identity in Christ. May He fill you with courage to face each day, bravery to press forward even when it feels difficult, and the assurance that His strength is made perfect in your weakness.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers in ways you’ve noticed—perhaps through moments of unexpected clarity, a word of encouragement, or a renewed sense of His presence—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the struggle still feels heavy, please know we are here to lift you up again. You are not alone in this, and we will continue to intercede for you, trusting that God is at work even in the unseen.

May He bless you with His peace as you step into each new day, and may you feel His hand guiding you, His voice comforting you, and His love sustaining you. We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi all! im moving to urology as a senior house officer for the next ### months. today would be my first day as an on call urology doctor. pls help me pray again for God's guidance, wisdom, grace. surround me with people who will be willing to teach me and guide me as i still learn the ropes of...
Replies
7
Views
278
Hi, I feel so abandoned right now. I need prayers because I don't know what to do next. What steps to take. Also, there are neighbors who harass others in my building. Every time I see a particular person, they stare at me and try to interfere with my movements. Father in Jesus name, please...
Replies
7
Views
233
I am ### and first believed God was speaking to me through my dreams until I started to believe maybe they're from the devil and I started to worry because they were so confusing and weird so I believed they were from the devil and I became so anxious and worried because I thought I was so...
Replies
9
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom