bjacobson
Prayer Warrior
I just want to ask everyone for a prayer for me today! I just really been feeling down in the dumps lately. With the holidays coming up makes me think of my wife that passed away. She passed away on ###. It makes me realized of the great time I had with her. I feel rejected by my family and friends. Because I think about her and her love that I had for her. It just makes me feel lonely. I really don't feel I have anywhere to go. I just feel alone. I wish that a really good friend would come back into my life ###. I feel that our life has parted away more. He is a really good friend. I wish my family would draw me closer to them it hurts so bad. Please say a prayer for me I just feel alone. To tell you the truth I really don't want to be here anymore. Please help me with prayers. I believe in the father, the son and the holy spirit. I just getting tired of these feeling.
