prayers for ### to send cooling assistance ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
186
Dear god, I'm going to be leaving soon. My wife is holding a grudge against me that she found out I had sex with someone in our house. But she was sleeping with other men at the time. We were in a open marriage which is something I didn't agree to. She say she want me in her life. But we are...
Replies
6
Views
121
Dear Friends, Saints and Fellow Prayer Warriors. I am requesting Prayer as I find myself facing new challenges and roadblocks as I try to navigate a new situation in my life after the passing of my father. People whom I could depend upon are no longer there to assist me and new roadblocks and...
Replies
12
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,388
Messages
16,810,690
Members
650,769
Latest member
Crafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom