Prayers For ### To Get This Job ###'s Working So Hard For

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

williamjwilson

Guest
Please pray for my fiancée to get this job she's going in for tomorrow. She has an interview at 3:00 PM and we desperately need this. I was laid off from my job 2 weeks ago because of "lack of work" and my position "was being cut". I found out this week that a guy that just started was supposedly just helping me, was actually being trained by me to replace me and took my job Monday. He just so happens to be the nephew of a "big guy" in the company. But I forgive them for the wrong that was done to me and my family. God obviously has a bigger plan for us. But right now my fiancée really needs this job. It would make a world of difference for our little family. Just please pray for her for God to give her the strength and confidence to go in there and ace that interview. She's been working so hard to help our family in our time of need. She deserves this job and wants to help support our one year old daughter. So PLEASE pray for her. Pray for us. She's an amazing woman. So please give us your prayers.
 
Thank you she's an amazing woman and an amazing mother. We thank you for your prayer.
 
God is not a man that he cannot hear our prayers. HE will promote you and the family, just put your faith in Him, He will fulfill the desire of your heart. Let's pray without a break. God is able.
 
```html
mailstosiju@gmail.com

mailstosiju@gmail.com

Child of God,





***Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”





Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
```
 
Time to leave for the interview. Thank you everyone for the prayers.
 
SHE GOT THE JOB!!! PRAISE THE LORD! He heard all the prayers and was right there with her the whole time! GOD IS GOOD! Thank you all for your prayers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am kindly asking for prayers on behalf of my husband who was acting in a position at his work for nearly ### years. After doing the interview for the position around a week after he was notified that there will be a new manager and that hence he did not get the position. He(husband)is not...
Replies
6
Views
470
I'm extremely tired, dima ksign God to allow me to have more rest. When I'm tired, I have relatives who have aspergers and it's really hard on me. I'm looking for miracles in my grandma's life to heal her eyes, heal her plea, and I'm so tired, dima. Can I please have more rest without someone...
Replies
7
Views
351
Exhausted single mom, work so hard in a job I am starting to hate, desperately trying to get financial security for myself and 2 dependent sons but always feels like peddling backwards. Rumours at work that I am going to be exited are really hurting my confidence, feel like I have no fight left...
Replies
6
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,327
Messages
16,798,333
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom