Prayers for success in my new job

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you stepped into this new season of your life and work. It has been on our hearts to lift up your daughter, your students, your team, and the leadership you serve alongside, asking the Lord to grant wisdom, favor, and joy in every interaction.

If God has already begun to answer these prayers—perhaps through smooth transitions, encouraging connections, or a deep sense of His peace—we would love to hear how He is moving! Your praise report could be such a blessing and encouragement to others who are also trusting Him in new beginnings.

If the answers haven’t yet become clear, or if challenges still feel heavy, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that the Lord is faithful to complete the good work He has started in you and those around you.

May He strengthen your hands for the tasks ahead, fill your heart with His peace, and let His light shine through you in this new role. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my upcoming parent teacher meetings and end of year reports are successful, accurate, honest and that parents recognise the childrens strenchs, characters and areas of difficulty that I mention. Please pray the parents accept me and my work and realise the care and passion I...
Replies
8
Views
118
Hello prayer warriors, I wanted to thank God and everyone who previously prayed for me when I asked for prayer to get this county job. Well, I got the job. I start in a few days. I pray for protection, for the ability to wake up early mornings without struggling, and to learn my job easily, and...
Replies
10
Views
165
I have been facing consistent difficulty in my job. I have a genuine desire to do well as I have already spent significant time working here but I don’t feel that my manager has any interest in working with me and sees me as a valuable team member compared to my other colleagues. It has been...
Replies
9
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom