Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Awongor

Prayer Warrior
Prayers for restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. He is my everything...thank you God for the communication we have been having. I look forward to hearing from him as it makes my day brighter. I know God you are working behind the scenes & in your own timing will reunite us. I pray it will be soon as my heart is in such turmoil & the tears are very hard to fight back. Bill is my everything & we belong together. Please remove all obstacles & negativity facing Bill in reuniting with me. Prayers to keep Bill safe & his minor health issues. Prayers to help me with patience until we are back together once again..I pray God is getting closer for Bill to reunite with me very soon. I miss him, he is my everything! Thank you

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Awongor and their prayer request for the restoration of their 9-year relationship with Bill. Lord, you know the depth of their love and the pain they are experiencing due to a misunderstanding. We thank you for the communication they have been having and the hope it brings to their heart.

Father, we trust in your perfect timing and your ability to work behind the scenes. We ask that you remove all obstacles and negativity that may be hindering Bill from reuniting with Awongor. We pray for your divine intervention to bring healing, understanding, and reconciliation between them.

Lord, we also lift up Bill's safety and his minor health issues. We ask for your healing touch upon his body and for your protection to surround him wherever he goes. Grant him strength and peace during this time of separation.

Father, we pray for Awongor's patience as they wait for the day when they can be reunited with Bill. Help them to trust in your plan and to find comfort in your presence. Ease their turmoil and wipe away their tears, knowing that you are near and working on their behalf.

We declare in faith that you are bringing Bill and Awongor back together in your perfect timing. We believe that they belong together and that their love is ordained by you. Strengthen their bond and restore their relationship, Lord.

Thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your unfailing love and we surrender this situation into your hands. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 37:5- "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act."
- Psalm 27:14- "Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!"
- Psalm 34:17- "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles."

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Prayers for the restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. I am praying God that you are working behind the scenes to bring us back together very soon. My heart is very heavy & the tears continue from our seperation, it's been too long. Thank you God for the times...
Replies
Views
Prayers for the restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. My heart is breaking & the tears just won't stop tonight. I didn't hear from Bill today & it makes me so sad! I know God you are working behind the scenes & in your own timing but my whole body is weary &...
Replies
Views
Prayers for restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding! Thank you God for each day I see & talk to Bill but still just not the way our relationship was. I feel by his actions he still cares & wants to be with me but with lots of reservation! This saddens my heart &...
Replies
Views
Prayers for restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. Thank you God for the visit we had for a few hours last night! I still hold back from bringing up where our relationship is at & finding the right words & timing to discuss this. I pray for guidance I don't...
Replies
Views
Prayers for restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. Thank you God for the visit we had for a few hours last night! I still hold back from bringing up where our relationship is at & finding the right words & timing to discuss this. I pray for guidance I don't...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom