Prayers For ### Relationship To Be Repaired And Mended

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
God, you care deeply for broken-hearted people. Please pray that if it is the will of God, that HE opens ###'s heart and opens his eyes to me, that God shifts the atmosphere and allows him to contact me and to come back soon and to stay for good. Please pray that if it God's will that ### stops all relationships with others which are preventing him from coming back and staying for good. Please pray for God to reconcile my relationship with ###, for us to come together, to be a family and to raise his daughter together. God please let it work out. ###, AMEN.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Jesus, Daddy, King, Righteous, loving Father, this young lady needs you, Father give her the peace of God that surpasses all understanding, Be her Lover, Be her friend, Be her man, Let her experience a wonderful encounter with you. In your presence is the fullness of joy, heal her heart, you are near to the broken-hearted people, Jesus loves you and have a wonderful plan for your life, to God be the Glory!
 
God bless you as I have prayed for you in Jesus name. Jesus loves us all. Amen
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Goodmorning all. I come to you all with a bit of a heavy and overwhelmed heart at this moment in time. To recap, I’ve previously asked you all to pray for my relationship. I thank you all and come to you once again not under the same circumstances but a different one. My relationship has been...
Replies
7
Views
205
I ask to help heal my relationship with my ###. This past month hasn’t been good but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to fight for us. I ask for your assistance in helping us rebuild our relationship and our foundation. You brought him into my life for a reason and I know we can repair what...
Replies
5
Views
248
Heavenly Father, I come to you and ask for your help and guidance in my relationship. I ask that you give us your wisdom to help us overcome this season in our life. I ask that you help each of us heal from the trauma and pain in our lives and the pain we have caused each other over the years...
Replies
6
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom