Prayers for Relationship mixed signals, asking for###

kyvette

Humble Prayer Warrior
Prayers for Relationship mixed signals, asking for clarity. PrAyers for ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey!! I’m Maria, an orthodox teenager. Lately, I’ve been getting mixed signals from the boy I’ve liked for quite a while now. He’s my best friend and probably one of the boys I care for the most - besides my brother and father - in my life. I really love him and I wish I could pursue a...
Replies
8
Views
494
Goodmorning all. I come to you all with a bit of a heavy and overwhelmed heart at this moment in time. To recap, I’ve previously asked you all to pray for my relationship. I thank you all and come to you once again not under the same circumstances but a different one. My relationship has been...
Replies
7
Views
204
Heavenly Father, I come to you and ask for your help and guidance in my relationship. I ask that you give us your wisdom to help us overcome this season in our life. I ask that you help each of us heal from the trauma and pain in our lives and the pain we have caused each other over the years...
Replies
6
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom