Prayers For Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

gradysgramma

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that God will open ###'s heart to receive what ### has to say. Allow the Holy Spirit to go with ### and before her and speak through her the words to bring reconciliation. Bind the spirit of strife and gossip which has damaged ###'s reputation. Pray that no weapon formed against ### prosper but every tongue that rises against her in judgement God will show to be in the wrong. I pray that ALL OF HER ENEMIES WHICH STARTED ALL OF THIS WILL BE CONFUSED AND PUT TO SHAME. Psalm 86:17 O Lord, give ### a sign of your goodness, that her enemies may see it and be put to shame, for you, O Lord have helped and comforted my precious ###.
 
Dear Jesus, Please shower your blessing and help for their reconciliation and make them feel you love them so much.
 
The Lord said Fear not! He will uphold you with His Righteous Right hand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the name of Your Son Lord Jesus Christ, I enter Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise; give thanks to You and praise Your name. Yet, Lord my God, give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant...
Replies
9
Views
371
I pray that my boyfriend and I can soften our hearts and learn how to communicate with love and understanding. I pray we can strengthen our relationship and seek God when facing troubles in our relationship. I pray in Jesus' name any evil sent to confuse us or destroy us not penetrate our minds...
Replies
7
Views
260
My heart hurts that our family is going thru a time of turmoil. My brother's family is struggling with depression and feels we are not helping. Please pray that God guide us with how to help them and get them to a more joyful place. Thanking Jesus for blessing my daughter and I with a safe...
Replies
6
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom