Please I’m begging for strong prayers in Jesus name! I got a few more days to find out if I conceived and hope that our dream of having a baby will come true!! Please this has been tough on us as a family. We need help with more prayers. I want my baby, I beg for my womb to carry this miracle of life!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for the hemorrhage too vanish and baby be healthy this is our fourth pregnancy and we’ve been having complications and just really need all the prayers and faith we can get
Replies
8
Views
143
I just got the news yesterday that our unborn baby cannot be seen on an ultrasound at ### weeks. They think I have had a missed miscarriage. I go back in ### days for another scan. Please pray that this is a mistake, God would work a miracle, and there would be a healthy happy baby growing when...
Replies
9
Views
139
We got the news that our unborn baby cannot be seen on an ultrasound at ### weeks. They think I have had a missed miscarriage. I go back ### for another scan. Please pray that this is a mistake, God would work a miracle, and there would be a healthy happy baby growing when we go back.
Replies
13
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom