PRAYERS FOR ###please pray for ### that he has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter so that she can learn the math for tomorrow’s test, and please let her tutor and teacher show grace and help her learn. I pray her tutor is available and that my daughter learns for tomorrow’s test. Also please pray for her to get on the sports team that she is...
Replies
7
Views
195
I ask for prayers for ###, he has a hole on the left hand side of his chest, he has to have surgery to cover it with a platinum plaque, I’m not sure about it but he is in a very delicate situation, also he is alone none of his relatives talk to him, and he has no money either, I don’t want to be...
Replies
5
Views
228
Asking for prayer for my ### yr old niece ### who is currently pregnant and has a ### yr old son ###. She is currently experiencing possible prepartum psychosis. She currently was taken as warden of the state and just praying to end all generational trauma with her and new beginnings according...
Replies
5
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom