Prayers For Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord bring Peace to my brother ###. His life has been turned upside down. Send the Holy Spirit to be with him. Help him endure all the lies.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband lost his uncle who raised him. The uncle offered him some of his things and we agreed to pay for them bc of sentimental value and also to help them financially and now since he passed the spouse is not following thru with the uncles wishes. My spouse is broken bc one we thought we...
Replies
12
Views
186
Prayers for my marriage work and peace in my home. Def ### being attacked I have blessed my home and keeping the faith God is bigger than any burden of earth.
Replies
7
Views
153
Please pray for peace in my home
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom