Prayers for new jobs!!

I just said a prayer for you, ###. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you, and show you His best plan as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my job search. I need to get a new job and it’s been a struggle. I’m trying to not lose faith and remember God is in control.
Replies
9
Views
138
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
234
I am so grateful for my job and I have been there for over 3 years but lately it has been so stressful and extremely busy. I clean houses and office buildings and work six days a week. I am overwhelmed and starting to really feel burnt out. It's always something that extra that needs to be done...
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom