Prayers for my Sons deliverance of drugs ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray husband Felix salvation marriage deliverance from alcohol drugs gambling LORD restore my marriage remove his stoney heart he'd not neglect the marriage anymore thank you
Replies
Views
Please pray for me! When I was a teenager or a young adult I grew up with a family around drinking, fighting and drugs so that basically what I learned growing up.My mother and father were alcoholics at the time which God bless and her my prayers and they stopped in my adult years well I had...
Replies
Views
My name is Gisele. Please, pray for mental health deliverance, depression, suicidal thoughs, sadness, rejection, relationship, deliverance from spirits of sexuality, abuse, abortion, traumasz a new job after August 23rd... and for my ex boyfriend.. he is in the new age and became a muslim and...
Replies
Views
Please pray husband Felix salvation marriage deliverance from alcohol drugs gambling LORD restore my marriage remove his stoney heart he'd not neglect the marriage no more thank you
Replies
Views
I'm praying in the mighty ne if Jesus that my son be set free from meth and that Satan will be bound and leave my sons life I pray God will choose zac today help zac today 🙏 deliver my son Zechariah and set him completely free from drugs transform zac please Lord Jesus allow Zac to become your...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom