Prayers for my online Retail store to really be blessed in YESHUA's name amen. I believe he gave me the idea. I hope to have my first customer this week. Thank you friends for your prayer support.
Trust me your going to know about it. I just need to finish it LOL but true.
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)
Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)
I speak create command decree declare demand demand into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY IM NOT STUCK IN DARK BLACK MAGIC CRAP GAMES OF STUCK IN THE FLOORS OR AI GAMES OF METAL FOR MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS EYES INSIGHTS R HEALED NORMALLY GREATLY NOW. MY FAMILY CAN LOOK AT ME...
INTO EXISTENCE NO EVIL IS GREAT OVER ME THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE OF ANYTHING GOING ON ASSINGMENTS END TODAY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE. THE LORD'S POWER OF MINE DIDN'T MAKE IT GREATLY NOT ONE AREA MADE IT HELLO IT IS OVER. MY POWER CANNOT BE USED AGAINST ME TO SHAKE THE SYSTEM GIVE IT BACK TO...
Please pray for my online recovery ministry, helping people addicted to Rx, alcohol, any and all drugs. That it will be blessed financially so I can make it my FT work and God will heal and deliver millions through it so they can be free and serve Jesus, step into their life purpose, set free...