Prayers For My Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julie m

Guest
I have a prayer request for my marriage. After only 6 weeks of being married my husband decided he wasn't happy and moved out. He is not saying he wants a divorce, but I also don't since he plans on coming back any time soon at all. I don't want my marriage to be over, we've been together for almost ### years. Please pray my husband will allow God to lead him back home, pray he will resist evil and temptation while he is gone, pray he will agree to talk with a counselor and just one back and try. Also pray he will become closer to God. I have given this situation to God but I still need prayers for strength and to not let the fear overtake me. God wants this marriage to survive. I feel that we can make it and go on to have a great marriage and life together that is pleasing to the Lord. Thank you so much for your prayers, they are so powerful.
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your very special blessings on ### and her husband. We know she has a broken heart and longs for the comfort and answers so desperately needed in a time of marital despair. Your word tells us that from the very beginning, You created marriage as a one flesh covenant relationship; that what You joined together, no man should separate or put asunder. We thank You that all things are possible with You, Lord Jesus, and that You, and You alone, give us peace that transcends all understanding. Please give ### the faith that enables her to speak to her mountains and make them move, and the confidence assuring her that all things are possible in Christ Jesus. I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
There is hope for your marriage, begin to pray that God will bring healing to your marriage and that he will bind you together with cords of love that can't be broken. God has held my marriage together and he will yours as well!
 
Jesus please save this relationship make it renewed to the love of the start. Amen.
 
Father God the devil is a liar heal this marriage and bring ### husband back and they enjoy they marriage in Jesus name amen
 
Lord Jeus open his heart towards his wife. Bless this union with the blood of Jesus. Amen
 
Thank You Jesus and thank you for your prayers. There was definite progress this weekend. The Lord is working on him. He is not back home, and there has been no talk of when that will be. But the Lord is answering my prayers. Please continued prayers are needed, Satan is still poisoning his mind. Thank You so much for being a loving, powerful God who hears us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
155
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
309
I am asking for prayer concerning my marriage my husband wants to leave he says he doesn't love me he believes in god but I dont know what's wrong. He doesn't even want me near him or tou h him please i need urgent prayers his name is ###. Im been praying over him crying
Replies
6
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom