Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Rem Largo

Humble Prayer Partner
My brother Robert R., Acosta suffers from mental illness and he tries to go on long journeys hundreds of miles on foot by himself but is not mentally competent to make these journeys by himself I'm asking for prayers for his safety and his mental well-being.

Thank you and God bless

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you with a prayer request on behalf of Rem Largo. We lift up Rem's brother, Robert R. Acosta, who is suffering from mental illness. Lord, we acknowledge that mental illness can be a challenging and difficult journey, and we ask for your divine intervention in Robert's life.

Father, we pray for Robert's safety as he embarks on these long journeys by foot. We recognize that he may not be mentally competent to make these journeys alone, and we ask that you surround him with your protection. Guide his steps, Lord, and lead him away from any harm or danger that may come his way. Keep him safe from accidents, injuries, and any negative influences that may hinder his wellbeing.

Furthermore, we lift up Robert's mental wellbeing to you, dear Lord. We know that you are the ultimate healer and restorer of our minds and hearts. We ask that you bring clarity and peace to Robert's mind, alleviating any distress or confusion caused by his mental illness. Pour out your healing touch upon him, Lord, and restore his mental health according to your perfect will.

We also pray for Rem and the entire family, Lord. Grant them strength, comfort, and wisdom as they support Robert through this challenging time. Surround them with your love and peace, providing them with the guidance they need to navigate this journey alongside their loved one.

In your Word, you promise to be our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble . We cling to this promise, knowing that you are with Robert every step of the way. May your presence bring him comfort and assurance, reminding him that he is never alone.

We thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. We trust in your perfect timing and your infinite wisdom. May your will be done in Robert's life, and may he experience your healing and restoration in every aspect.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

May God bless you, Rem, and your family with His peace and strength during this challenging time.

My brother Robert R., Acosta suffers from mental illness and he tries to go on long journeys hundreds of miles on foot by himself but is not mentally competent to make these journeys by himself I'm asking for prayers for his safety and his mental well-being.

Thank you and God bless
Praying for your brother Robert R. for healing and strength. Praying for his well-being. Send you some Bible verses to encourage you.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My brother Gilbert Vargas, is in a men's group home for mental illness, my prayer warriors I ask you humbly with all of my heart, that you pray that my Kikng of Kings and my Lord of Lord's that the Holy Spirit with enters his mind body and soul as I'm writing this for his salvation. Prayers when...
Replies
Views
Need prayer for me, both my sisters and brother for traumas and anything that is affecting us mentally negatively. Also for God to protect us all from temptation, specially for my sisters that are going threw a lot of mental attack from everyone is school and parents.
Replies
Views
Please pray that my adult son with a mental disorder jakeb has a great birthday tomorrow and he isn’t locked up with depression. Today he hardly got out of bed. Please ask God to cure his mental illness and allow him to be happy and thrive. Stopping him from ever wanting to hurt himself again...
Replies
Views
I ask for prayers for myself for not losing my mind, time spend very slow while I'm. Worried and nervious, and it's killing me, I waiting to have a chance to set forward but I don't know when and how. Please pray that my plans goes well both economically and in relationship, and to get closer to...
Replies
Views
I ask for prayers for myself for not losing my mind, time spend very slow while I'm. Worried and nervious, and it's killing me, I waiting to have a chance to set forward but I don't know when and how. Please pray that my plans goes well both economically and in relationship, and to get closer to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom