Prayers for my ### and my ###. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted to Ask for prayer And Was going to Even before I started Feeling very strongly led to Ask for Prayer for my Spouse and My Aunt Please pray for them both Specific Unspoken request and in general In Jesus name Thank you
Replies
8
Views
125
Hello my mother just called me to tell me I need to take my dad to the hospital after work today he is having trouble breathing and not doing well. His birthday is tomorrow and God willing he will be ###. I am so sad and worried for him I ask to please pray for God to heal my dad and help him...
Replies
6
Views
143
I am asking for prayer in the Name of Jesus, for my Daughter's Aunt ###,she is ### yrs old She has been hospitalized in Long Term Care for 3 months. ### has ###. Her heart needs ### and her lungs function is ###. ###'s ### and health issues stem in part from ###, ### and ###.She is a ### as...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom