Prayers for mom (###) and baby. She is in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayers for mom (###) and baby. She is in labor, baby is in distress, and Drs are talking C-section. Please pray for the Drs and for mom and baby. Thank you!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My grandson should've had easy birth but Dr used forceps, tore my daughters insides and she has high threshold of pain and Nurses say it's a long painful recovery: but, the baby was fine first 20 hours then developed fast heartrate, now in ICU and testing for sepsis while treating him with two...
Replies
17
Views
252
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fever and fatty liver grade 2 , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need 50'000/- every month to pay credits, but we don't...
Replies
12
Views
236
Please pray for my son he lost the tip of his finger due to a horrible accident and he's only ###. I ask if you can all just pray for his finger to heal beautifully and give him the possibility of growing his nail back. He has gone through so much trauma I just ask for you all to pray for a...
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,170
Messages
16,807,782
Members
650,590
Latest member
Piesfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom