Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in today in a new day i get to enjoy my day make some nice drawings paintings get a Man and new place to live F U Satan shite crew poverty debt lack locusts leave me my family our pets alone for now on. BECAUSE OF THE CRAP WARFARE OF POPPED OFF MY 2 FINGERNAILS TODAY ONE TOENAIL I DONT EVEN...
Replies
9
Views
296
Lord please I come before you to ask you with favor upon my business I had people who own me money, please put in them to feel the heaviness of responsibility to pay what they own me, there's several people, from A to Z, you know that everything that I do with my business I did on rule and...
Replies
10
Views
483
Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom