Prayers for me to get the money to move

I need lots of prayers for my finances to get moved into a better home. I have been in a bad relationship for too long. And I'm needing to move closer to my family, my son and grandson need my help, we are all going through a storm and in need of prayers for this storm to pass and things to turn out better for me and my son. Dear God please get me through this storm and for everything to be better. In Jesus name, Amen
Lord, have mercy & fill with peace
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I GET TO MOVE OUT COUNTRY DUE TO THE GOVERNMENT POPS DONALD THE EVIL GUYS AND MY OWN DAUGHTER THEY ARE WAY TO EVIL AND ENRIQUE THE DEMONS IN AMERICA ARE NOT NORMAL…THERE IS NOTHING LEFT IN CALIFORNIA THE DEMONS WHO WANT ME DEAD STEAL KILL DESTROY JOHN 10:10 GO INTO A CONVALESCENT HOME STAY...
Replies
7
Views
163
I am ### I live in ### I have neighbors who are very wicked and godless they are selfish and inconsiderate they are living about me they are stamping on my ceiling they live above me They are deliberately stamping and making a lot of noise they are being spiteful and are out to make my life...
Replies
7
Views
125
I SPEAK LIFE SINCE THE NEW WORLD WAS ORDER OF TAKE EVERYONES HIPS RUN FASTER AS U CAN KILL THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY MOVEMENTS LET IT FLIP WHAT THE ENEMY USED FOR BAD FOR ME FOR MY FAMILY OUR SPOUSES MY ### HUSBAND ONE FINE ASS GUY GREATLYYY..LIKE I SAID NO HIPS OF MINE MY INNOCENT FAMILY OUR...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom