Prayers for lighter loads at work

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My job has been expecting a lot of me lately since my promotion and I feel like I'm already doing so much please help my supervisor see that I need a break from everything sometimes too and please stop putting so much on me every day. I am thankful for my job but it's a lot sometimes. I don't...
Replies
8
Views
173
So today I was only scheduled to clean 3 houses today and it was wonderful not a lot of driving and I still got some hours. Usually the new company has me doing 5 or 6 houses a day and that's just too much on me and my vehicle so I pray that God will start putting it on my supervisor's heart to...
Replies
9
Views
150
I'm so very thankful for my job and I love what I do. But here lately I've been cleaning 5 or 6 houses a day and it's becoming far too much on me physically and mentally. I am burnt out with all of the driving and my body is sore from all of the physical labor. We are short staffed and I need a...
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom