Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot to me. I will be reaching out to the city council member of the City I live in, ###, and I will be sharing with him what code enforcement has done and has allowed. This council member is also a youth Pastor. I pray that when he receives my email, that...
Replies
8
Views
125
I have been abused a lot in my life. I think I may need prayers for healing and for justice to be done. My abuser lied and said he would marry me, cheated on me, tried to kill me, beat me, hurt our baby son I think, basically made me homeless, and stole my sons using the courts system and my...
Replies
14
Views
267
Bless us all who pray and the Lord Jesus to answer us swiftly according to His will Please lord Jesus grant all our requests before you and bring mighty justice where justice is due and help to rest and sleep deep with no pain and restore it all back to us and your light to shine mightily in...
Replies
11
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,337
Messages
16,798,375
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom