Prayers for job/ career

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Prayer for ### to get hired for a more fulfilling and higher paying job that she can move up in immediately.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to immediately stop and reverse all negative influences & after-effects coming from all Names of the Book of the Dead in career and finances, also pray for God for immediate healing & complete restoration to my career and job, that I immediately receive a legitimate new job...
Replies
11
Views
53
LIFE IN I GET MY DREAMS VOME TRUE AIR FOR CAREERS IN MY LIFE BLESSED WAY TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED IN MY DREAM COME TRUE CAREERS. I CAN STILL GREATLY BE HAPPY TAKING CARE OF MYSELF FROM THIS JOB AND OTHERS ALWAYS I CAN DO GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS IN A GREAT ORDERLY FASHION IM NOT TO SLOW...
Replies
9
Views
145
I just started a new job/career as a ###. I keep making mistakes and I’m asking for prayer to help me not make any mistakes to get the drawer from every patient. Do everything the right way and become one of the best ### in the hospital. Lord help me excel in this field super fast. Please have...
Replies
8
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom