Prayers for healing from anxiety & fear & stress. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra789

Prayer Partner
Prayers for healing from anxiety & fear & stress. Help me body to relax. I had a miscarriage a few months ago & am planning to conceive again but worry about having another miscarriage. Please ease my mind about this.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord, You plan everything, and though Your time maybe different from some of us, You still give everything in the best time. I pray for this future mother, that You bless her with the courage and the optimism that she would bear one of Your most precious gifts, and that she be able to teach her Your ways. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my whole life I've been conditioned in a Caribbean household, and the household has been overprotective, as well as it has its toxic moments and I've always felt like my voice was small. I guess that you can say I'm the black sheep of my family. I'm always misunderstood. I'm viewed as erratic...
Replies
4
Views
227
Hi, I come to you to ask you to pray for my healing. Due to workplace bullying by my boss, I developed chronic stress and insomnia, which has caused me to rapidly age 20 years in under 2 months. I am not over-exaggerating; I am 47 years old and had perfect, flawless skin, but the stress and...
Replies
6
Views
281
Pls pray for healing and freedom from anxiety and catastrophising. I am always afraid of being accused of something I did not do. I am always afraid of my image/reputation being damaged in any way. Pls free me from this fear. It comes from negative childhood experiences where I was blamed for...
Replies
10
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom