Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### ### evry day have some small argument S between us. Who is not understanding i don't know. Wether it's me I'm not understanding or my ### not understanding me. Get's angry over small argument. Maybe I'm also fault getting angry fast. Not having patience in heart. Let there be love...
Replies
12
Views
175
I need prayers. I need God. I humiliated my two beautiful daughters. Grown women. ### and ###. My husband and their father ghosted us. Went to ### and married his girlfriend. Still married to me in ###. I had to pay to divorce him. Sadly I drank vodka like tap water. I was fired from my job of...
Replies
8
Views
137
I call out to the Lord and for help in agreement with this prayer request in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray on behalf of myself and my bloodline for forgiveness of all of our sins of disobedience, rebellion, witchcraft, idolatry, false religion, stubbornness, and addiction. Lord Jesus, please...
Replies
11
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom