Prayers For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ### and ### family, things haven't been going so well between ### family members and ### would like everyone to pray for ### to find the love again. Thank you
 
By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God 1 John 4:2,3
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God 1 John 4:2,3

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
thank you all!!!

For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
I love what you said, amazing scripture, something I will always remember, thank you for that!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for all you have done and your loving sacrifice on the cross. Please pray for our family and sick cats. Please pray for our finances and paying end of month bills on-time with money left over. We ask in Jesus's name this and for healing for our family every member. I am praying...
Replies
9
Views
227
Shalom I would like to humbly request your prayers for me and my family. I am praying for financial stability and that God will open doors for me to own a house. I pray that He will make a way, soften the landlord’s heart to reduce the price, and grant me favor for my housing loan to be...
Replies
7
Views
172
My ### year old twin grandsons have become so disrespectful and rude towards me, their mom, and their sister. They say hurtful things, call us names, and put us down even though I have given them everything they want and need and helped support them and take care of them. I have put their needs...
Replies
12
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom