Prayers for exams protection and good health

I have organisation called (give hope ministries Uganda),
Give Hope Ministries is focused on supporting Youth in the slums, Orphans and teenage mothers.
So we thanks everyone who supporting give hope ministries Uganda
May God 🙏 bless each and every one ...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank you Lord for waking up us all and giving us good health. I pray that you will continue to give us good health. I pray for my daughters safety while in school. Father God, we ask for your guidance for my daughter ### as she face sets of exams after exams. May you give her the...
Replies
10
Views
146
To be successful in my promotion exams and to be honest. Good health and success in life
Replies
8
Views
285
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,104
Messages
16,807,285
Members
650,544
Latest member
Valuolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom