Prayers For Congestion And Shortness Of Breath

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lettynils
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lettynils

Guest
Need immediate prayers for congestion and shortness of breath. I am having a baby in ### days and my sinuses are very swollen.... Please pray for immediate relief so I can have a safe Delivery of my baby... Thank you
 
Praying with you.

Pray the Hedge of Thorns Prayer over your husband found in Hosea 2:1-7

“Therefore, behold,

I will hedge up your way with thorns,

And wall her in,

So that she cannot find her paths.

7 She will chase her lovers,

But not overtake them;

Yes, she will seek them, but not find them.

Then she will say,

“I will go and return to my husband,

For then it was better for me than now.”

~Blessings
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you.. I have been feeling better. I went to Sunday service and gave thanks today..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray… taken to emergency room with chest pain, shortness of breath, and severe edema. Please pray for healing from this. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
377
Asking healing prayer for shortness of breath some days it doesn’t bother me some days I don’t need inhaler
Replies
12
Views
469
My father, ###, is struggling with chronic pancreatitis. He is suffering from severe abdominal pain, nausea, and difficulty breathing, and is currently receiving treatment at ###. His condition has not improved with medications, and the doctors have not yet decided whether surgery is necessary...
Replies
8
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom