Prayers for Comfort during time of bereavement and other intentions

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Natalie A

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father & GP Community. It has been a couple of months since I last posted. So many things has changed and has happened. I had been asking U all to pray for my beloved mother. For she was diagnosed w/ stage IV liver & pancreatic cancer in May 2016. Shortly there after, 32 days to be exact, GOD called her home. It has been an agonizing past few weeks. My siblings and I have to get use to this "new normal." I am at a loss. I feel numb, broken and empty. I am in so much pain. Didn't know that my heart and soul could be in so much pain.

Just about every day, I have a meltdown. Sometimes more than on 1 occasion. I can't concentrate and am depressed, sad and angry. I don't know why GOD chose to take her away from us so soon. I still can't believe she's gone & that I will never see nor talk to her again while I'm still here.

I am asking U Lord & GP community to please pray over me and my family. For this is a very difficult time for us. We are just taking it day by day & times that is difficult. I ask U Lord to comfort us and give us the strength to go on with our lives. Because I know mom would have wanted us to.

Also, please pray over my spouse's business. He's not doing so well financially. I pray that he gets back on his feet. Pray over his safety and pray that all his dreams & goals come to fruition. Please pray for better opportunities for him as well.

Also, please pray over my children. Pray that my husband & I raise them up in the way they should go. Pray that they continue to give U praise Lord each and everyday. Pray for a prosperous school year. Pray for their bus driver and all of the students riding that bus. Pray for the safety of all children riding school buses or public transportation to get to and from school.

Please pray over my nieces & nephews for good health, protection and prosperous school year. Pray for my niece who is away at college that she is always safe & that she has a successful school year.

Please pray for my oldest child who tends to go to battle with me every day. Pray that he calms down, changes his attitude towards me and that he is GOD fearing. Pray that he takes life and school seriously.

Please pray over me Lord. It has not been easy for me. Pray that I maintain my current job. However, I am not happy there. Pray that U give me the strength & determination to seek employment elsewhere with better pay, better commute, better hours and great benefits.

Pray over my siblings with anything that is challenging in their private lives. Pray that you help them to cope with the loss of our beloved mother. Pray that whatever else they are going thru they always include you in it. Pray for their situations to improve.

Also, please pray for peace in our country. We are living in difficult times. So many young brown people are losing their lives to senseless violence and by the hands of police. Pray that U fix this generational and systemic racism that's plagueing our society. Help us to live together as one human race.

Pray over all the GP community for are fighting their own battles. Pray that all their intentions are answered.

Pray over my uncle who hasn't completely recovered from a surgery he's had about a year ago. Please restore his health 100%. Pray that we may continue to connect with him and that he lives long. For he was my mother's brother and they were very close.

Please pray over my new family especially Aunt that I just met at my mother's service. Help us to stay connected to her and the rest of the family.

Please pray for all those who are suffering in any way.

Pray for all those who need peace. Pray for peace on earth.

Lastly, Lord, please pray for the sanctity of my marriage. Make it whole again. Lately, I haven't been thrilled with my spouse. Pray that if this marriage is to last that we both commit to it 100%.For this is one of the last things my beloved said before she passed away. She said even if she dies, she wants us to stay together forever.

Also, please pray over my car. For it's on it's last leg. Please pray that it pass inspection. Please pray that there are not major problems wrong with my car. Most importantly, please pray for traveling mercies every time I go get in the car. Currently, I have really bad tires that needs to be replaced. But currently don't have the money to replace them because they cost $300 each to replace and I need all 4 tires. Please pray for a financial miracle Lord so that I can pay for the tires and all other expenses that I need to make my car safe to drive. This is a concern that keeps me up at night.

Lord, I ask that you find some way to allow me an opportunity to get a newer car. I really need one because this is my livelihood, my bread and butter. This is how I get to and from work and church, run errands, visit family and friends and go places. There are no buses where I live. So I ask U in Jesus' name to help me out.

Also, please help me find a way to repay my student loan debt. I am in default and don't know what to do. Please help me find a solution to this agonizing problem. I don't make enough to pay them back and don't know how to go about reaching out to them with out them garnishing my wages.

Lastly, please pray for financial & spiritual blessings for me and my financial. We are in dire need. Please provide us with a way to continue to keep a roof over our heads, food on the table, clothes on our backs and pay all our bills and debt.

Please Lord, hear my prayers and intentions. Let these words be believed, received and accepted. In the name of Jesus.

Amen

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

[SIZE=14pt]1 Thessalonians 5:17: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Pray without ceasing.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Philippians 4:6: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Let’s Pray:  God I ask You in Jesus’ name  please honor this prayer request over the lives of all those I love, care about (including myself), and the writer of this prayer. God bless each and every one of us with what we each stand in need of  and everything that You want us to have (physically, spiritually, financially, mentally, and emotionally).  May we all come to know You and continue to grow in our knowledge of You,  love You with all our heart, soul, mind, and body,  and live our lives to please You.  [/SIZE]

God give Your angels charge over each of us, to protect us from all evil, hurt, harm, and  danger. Protect and vindicate us O Lord.  Remove all the wrong relationships in our lives.  Remove all those in our lives who want to, would try to, and or would drive us from You.  Remove those who would hinder or stop us from reaching our God given destiny. God bless each of us with a made up mind, the desire, wisdom,  knowledge, and strength from You to achieve our destiny in Christ Jesus. God bless each of us to live  a victorious abundant successful life in You, through You,  for You.  For in You we live, move,  and have our being.   God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we ever asked, thought, dreamed, hoped,  or prayed for. God thank You for answering this prayer with a yes, amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus' name.  Amen.

[SIZE=14pt]PS:[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]May God in Jesus' name, keep you.  Make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you.  May God lift up His  countenance upon you and bless you with peace, joy, excellent health, protection, prosperity, power and strength to do His will, His way.  Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

pleaase pray for me as my car tires were slashed on friday and now the tire shop is saying a buntch of stuff ..please pray i get my car back for monday so i can go back to work..thank u
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my kids . I have a meeting with my kids school district and SARB board at 11am. We dont live in school district and I'm using friends address to keep my kids in school but the school went to check up and found out we dont live their now they want to kick my kids out of the...
Replies
Views
Good evening my group friends I am having a problem where i stayed in a flat we pay parking fees here ..I've got a car but the people by office have a personal issue with my they forever have a problem when i ask John to drive the car in even if i have a parking disc on it .. i email today and...
Replies
Views
Good evening my group friends I am having a problem where i stayed in a flat we pay parking fees here ..I've got a car but the people by office have a personal issue with my they forever have a problem when i ask John to drive the car in even if i have a parking disc on it .. i email today and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I am going through so much and am so depresses. I am homeless and sleeping on my kids sofa. I applied for apartments but have bad credit and tickets. I also don't have money for deposit, utilities and moving. My job has me so depressed and I don't have a car. The apartment...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom