Prayers For Business To Succeed

  • Thread starter Thread starter tina5998
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord,

We humbly come before your throne with praise and thanksgiving. You are worthy to be praised, and we lift your name up high.

We thank you for grace and mercy, and we thank you for everything you have done for us.

Father, before anything else, we ask you to please wash our sins away so we may be pure in your sight.

Send healing upon those of us who are physically or emotionally ill. Open doors for the unemployed, the homeless, the abandoned.

Comfort and restore those who are in prison. Give victory to those of us struggling under the power of addictions.

Please, Strengthen our marriages, our homes.

Be with your children throughout this week, and help us to have a closer walk with you.

We thank you, God, and praise you for sending your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross in our place. In His precious name we pray.

AMEN.
 
Lord Jesus, I pray for ### and her business. Lord please send in your blessing upon her business Lord and make it prosper by your loving kindness Lord. Lord I also request you to please help her husband find a good job Lord. Lord improve their financial situation Lord. Lord may they see your mighty works Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯Fold greatly my businesses start succeed no worries ..I get Section 8 a PLAVE to stayyyyy in peace harmony no worries GREATLYY..i find my Roku getting my Tv 📺 working better no worries myself my family our pets have holidays together greatly communicate with no worries...
Replies
10
Views
117
Everything in my life is not working, I graduated but I did not receive my degree because I have tuition debts. Right now I don't have a job nor anything to get income. I'm now in a position where I can't even buy food for myself. Daily I eat plain rice just to survive. The only thing I will end...
Replies
8
Views
137
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom