Prayers for ###, blessings from God, Good health ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for job, income, friends, family, coworkers, accts, patients to help. I want your will & to follow your purpose and path! Give favor in job, finances, health, relationships. Blessings favor & love to everyone & from everyone! Guide me regarding acne scar removal and skin...
Replies
11
Views
240
Hi there everyone, things have been quite decent a bit in my house I just continue to request prayers of having distractions from my goals, I pray for my parents to be more realistic about our living situation & everyday lives… I recently ordered an easy to read Bible, can’t wait to strengthen...
Replies
8
Views
146
I have a home. I ate today. I have a good heart. I wish good for others. I have water to drink. I am content. I am trying to be better. I have a dream. I have clean clothes. I am breathing God, thank Him with a grateful Amen
Replies
10
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom