PRAYERS FOR ### AND ME please pray for ### to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose7

Humble Servant of All
PRAYERS FOR ### AND ME

please pray for ### to have peace in his life and for us to always have work and a good cash flow, for God to lift all financial oppression off us and for us to be blessed to be together always, for us to build a strong foundation in our relationship and live as good Christians, for us to be healthy and for our paintings to be sold and all projects that we work on will be successful, for ### to be more positive and trust God more and for me to be able to support ### in all ways needed, i have not slept well lately and im needing a lot of strength, for God to forgive our sins as we have been doing things our way and its not working,thank you to Jesus for giving me a part time job and for one of my paintings that sold recently, May we be pleasing to God and let the blessings flow in our lives, God bless you all, love ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I dont lose my eyesight. I am very scared. God please help me. God please protect my eyesight. God, please hear me out, I am scared.
Replies
15
Views
197
It looks like my case manager is either on vacation or quit or was fired so I called another case manager just now and Please pray my paper-work gets to the next right person who can help me in the meantime and that everything is processed correctly for my case by whoever else is in charge...
Replies
11
Views
396
Please pray with me I have started trying to get closer to God. I’m still not where I want to be. I fail often I sin often but I’m trying. I’m not saying it’s good enough and I want to be better. I asked that you pray with me and the Lord forgives me of all my sins yet again doesn’t turn his...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom