Prayers for a very special intention! Lord, please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayers for a very special intention! Lord, please hear my heart request and help me.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my name ### ### I'm praying to meet very special woman beautiful with long long hair she going accept me an love me I will repact her
Replies
7
Views
302
In my own human strength I can do nothing but thru Jesus Christ my Lord & Savior I can do all things who strengthens me I Believe Father In Jesus's Name so please help any unbelief at those times when I am most weak in my life Help Me Daddy-God Heal Me Daddy-God Protect Me Daddy-God...
Replies
10
Views
2K
Very special prayers for my adult son ### he is struggling very very hard mentally please ask God to calm him help him be very happy and live a good happy life no matter what please ask God to forgive me if anything I did while I was pregnant with him caused his rough life I love him so much...
Replies
3
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom