Prayers for a part-time job. Dear Lord, I pray that ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Prayers for a part-time job.

Dear Lord,

I pray that I am granted a part-time job that will allow the freedom and ability to develop my insurance career. Amen.

I am currently temporarily employed full-time, and I'm struggling with being tired at the end of the day and am hoping by converting to something part-time I can manage the two jobs more easily.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get a part time job I get my own place to live greatly with my pets for a new start GREATLY, that's it, that's all with the blood of Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
171
I speak create command decree declare demand into existence 💯🧬🙏🔥❗️💿🛬🛬👋🏡🎂🫜☎️🇺🇸✅🇮🇱 I get a part-time heart's desires something easy urgently my needs get met I can pay my Internet bill JOJOEXPRESS can make it greatly my business anointing is back with me greatly and my Career anointing is with me...
Replies
8
Views
130
I CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND COMMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD I GET THE PART TIME JOB THAT'S NOT FAIR THAT I DON'T HAVE MY NEEDS MET. BIND UP GREATLY SATAN AND ALL SECRET AGENTS OF SATAN BIND UP SPIRIT OF POVERTY LACK DEBT CANKERWORM PALMERWORMS CANKERWORM CATERPILLARS ANYTHING EVIL SENT TO EAT...
Replies
6
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom