PRAYERS ARE NEEDED!!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Natalie A

Humble Prayer Warrior
Prayer Update:

Please continue to pray for my husband, myself and my family. I will continue to pray for you as well. I thank U in advance. 

Well my husband got the results back from his PET/CT scan today. I am pleased to say that  the tumor didn't spread. However, he's not out of the woods yet. He still has a tumor in between his kidneys. He will have to do chemo to shrink the tumor than he will need to have surgery to remove it. Lord & PR community, I had an agonizing day just thinking the worst when I should have just leaned and trusted in U Lord in the 1st place. 

All day, all I could think about was my husband, his health, our financial situation and how I can't live without him. I worried so much, it upset my stomach. Than when I finally made it home safely, I went to talk to my husband to see and hear how his day went. My GOD, he talked about how weak he was this morning and that he almost lost his composure prior to driving himself to the doctor's office. And how he didn't take his pain meds before he went because he thought that he couldn't. And he cried in front of me telling me how much pain he had endured today that he felt like dying. And that he barely made it home because he was weak and in pain. Lord, it tears me up inside to hear him tell me that story. And that we have 2 children that depend on us to take care of them. And how my life has turned upside down yet again. Lord,  I don't know why all  this is happening to him, me and my family. We just lost my beloved mother 31/2 months ago and the pain is still fresh. I don't even know how I manage to get by. I am so overwhelmed. I work full time and 11 hour days. I have to come home to care for my husband when he can't get out of bed. I have to cook dinner every night and get ready for the next day while caring for my children. On top of that, I have to prepare for the next day so  that I won't be late for work. It's a daily struggle. On top of all that, my job doesn't pay well but are flexible to my situation. I would love to get another job but am afraid they won't understand what I'm dealing with. I would rather do a work from home job if I could. So if anyone can provide me with legitimate, good paying work from home jobs I would appreciate it. Also, I'm stressed because there's not enough income coming in to pay all of our bills, especially the mortgage. When either of us doesn't work, we don't get paid and my husband hasn't worked consistenly in about 3 weeks so that means we're behind on our mortgage. I am so scared. We don't have an emergency fund or no extra money lying around. I ask U Lord in Jesus' name to provide a way for us right now. I am at my wits end. I claim victory over this situation. In Jesus' name. Amen

Well today my husband is getting a PET/CT scan. I'm very nervous, anxious & scared all at once & so is he. Lord, please ease my mind & his mind. You said you will never leave us nor forsake us. U said ask & you shall receive. This is a heavy burden right now. Well I'm asking U Lord, for no tumors to spread to lymph nodes or anywhere else in his body. I pray that the tumor doesn't spread. Please restore his energy, strength & motivation. Allow him the opportunity to get to his back to his life & get back to work. Praying for spiritual, financial & medical blessings. We are in need of many blessings. I lay it all out on the floor Lord. Please pray over him, w/him & for him PR community. I claim victory over this situation. In the name of Jesus. Amen. I thank U in advance. Amen

Spoke to my husband's doctor yesterday my husband's symptoms: chronic fatigue, loss of appetite and chronic pain. Said there's nothing he can do at this time. Said that my husband really needs to do chemo but has to get a tech? scan done first to see if there's any tumors in his lymph nodes. Well, the GOD I serve will prevent any further tumors from spreading because we need him in our life. Please Lord, let this just be a test of our love and patience for each other. I know we might argue, fuss and fight (not physically) but we do love each other and want to spend the rest of our days together. Please give my beloved a 2nd chance to life. For he is the real MVP. He has taken care of me since we got married 17 years ago. I would be lost without him. We have 2 beautiful children who adore him and loving family members. The doctor went on to say that he can't promise anything. We just have to hope for the best meaning hopefully the chemo will help and get rid of tumor or tumors. More tests is needed. So I am asking U Lord and PR community to pray over him, for him and with him in advance. Lord, I come to you begging and pleading for restoration of his health. Please cleanse him and make him whole again. Give him the strength, desire and motivation that he needs to wake up everyday and not let this illness defeat him. I come to U Lord & PR community once again asking for your prayers. U are the only I can lean on right now because he doesn't want anyone to know. So I am reaching out to U. Please pray for him, for me and my children. In Jesus' name. Also, I am also asking for a financial miracle. Because my husband had been ill, he hadn't worked in about 3 weeks. When he doesn't work, he doesn't get paid. We are behind in our mortgage which is about $2300 a month and behind on all other bills that my husband is responsible for. Lord, I am asking U to intercept. I need your help. The money I make monthly is not even enough to cover the mortgage. I am asking U to provide a way for us to get back on our feet. For we have no emergency fund or anyone we can ask to help us out. I am reaching out to PR community, if U know of a resources that I can reach out to for mortgage assistance or any type of grants to please let me know. I claim victory over this situation. In Jesus' name. AmenThanks in advance PR community for all your prayers. It is very much appreciated.

Hi Natalie,

Praise God that the tumor did not spread! I pray for divine healing.

But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

GBBlog-020115.jpg

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I’m medinatu and Please pray for me and my family for debts free, excessive wealth, to be a home owner in canada. Also pray for me and my husband to be to be financially stable and a good job. Park he get his PR card in canada
Replies
Views
An update on my prayer request: Please pray for my fiance's parents and sister as they have been picking up on unnecessary issues and even lieing to my fiance about me and my family. He believes them and have stopped talking to me. Please pray for my fiance, and touch his families hearts...
Replies
Views
Prise the lord.. father I was suffer my husband home her mother doing blackmagic to me and my husband.. my husband is not listening my wards.. daily he was drinking and come home and scolding me live my home u don't me . He saying father .. one year over my married.. I don't have child also .. I...
Replies
Views
Please prayer warrior pray for my husband Martin Ford he was shot in the leg on patrol in the navy in Syria he's in camp at hong kong fighting to get home and having a hard time with the hospital there to be treated and also having hard time getting his attorney to help him get access to his...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband to get 25k salaried job. He went to interview on Tuesday. They agreed to give 22k but my husband is demanding 25k. Pleas pray for him to get that job in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom