Prayers are needed that as I move ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I MOVE AWAY IN SECRET WITH JUST A SMALL BAG 👝 PACK UP MY BELONGINGS IN BOXES 📦 GREATLY LET GO OF ### MOVE THEM LATER ON GREATLYYY. I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE IN SAFETY SECRET IN PRIVATE. I CAN HAVE PEACE HARMONY MY PHONE CAN TURN ON A PHONE THAT TURNS ON THAT I CAN COMMUNICATE ON NORMAL...
Replies
9
Views
135
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
intimate relationship with Jesus God, spiritual health and physical/mental/emotional health, living life. My family and my friends, others, caring for animals.
Replies
11
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom