Prayers are needed as I try to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

intimate relationship with Jesus God, spiritual health and physical/mental/emotional health, living life. My family and my friends, others, caring for animals.
Replies
11
Views
276
In a heartbreaking accident, his father accidentally backed over him, injuring his legs and back. He is now being airlifted for emergency care. Please pray for God's protection over his life, for complete healing of his spine and injuries, and for strength and consolation for his devastated...
Replies
8
Views
295
A person like me is rare to find - I am intelligent and quiet, but my anger is as powerful as a tsunami. I am the kind of person who never gives up. I may cry for a moment, but then I rise and fight again. I value truth and despise liars. I can be brutally honest at times, but that's because I'm...
Replies
8
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom