Prayers are needed as I move forward ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 100 💯 Fold greatly due to never BEING put on me illegally greatly as a sport in my Career Area Love life Family time in my communities in my life it comes off I move forward greatly flip it what the enemy has used bad flip it for good I find my happiness i get a business...
Replies
9
Views
30
I had a great interview 2 weeks ago. I have been trying to remain calm about the situation because I can tell they are doing things in my application, but I'd love to know what happens next and help me move forward. I'm also just trying to better my life, begging for help, becoming a better person.
Replies
8
Views
150
I SPEAK LIFE I GET TO MOVE AS FAR AS POSSIBLE FROM ### AS POSSIBLE GREATLY URGENTLY I DELETE ALL MY GAMES IM DONE TRYING TO BE HAPPY IN ### GREATLY IT ISNT WORTH IT FOR ME ANYMORE GREATLY IM WAY TO UNHAPPY NOW THIS HAS TO END NOW IT IS TIME TO LET GO I THINK IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO TRIED WITH ME...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom