So first I want to say God bless you all and thank you for your prayers. I truly appreciate it. Unfortunately by a couple of points I did not pass my board examination. Currently I am in a turmoil of emotions. I am trying to lean into my faith, but it does hurt because of the sacrifice and not seeing the result you expected. I have chances left, but deep inside I don't know if this was God showing me to stop or if it is a lesson. Most people are telling me that if it was a stop then the door would still not be open. Praying for clarity and calmness at this time. Really hoping I get out of this depressive state to keep pushing forward as a doctor. Thanks again.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need focus discipline consistency intensity for training also for reading the Bible and prayer times morning and evening and when ever I eat train. Am buying a lottery and hoping to win people may say it is wrong but I believe all money is Gods money I can’t work and I don’t want loans or borrow...
Replies
9
Views
93
My home is having to have beyond needed maintenence. Im a senior ### & working as hard as I can to do it with limited finances & ### on a budget. God has been there. Please pray he will send me full help & resources to finish this job. God Bless you & Thank you
Replies
11
Views
355
I have a unspoken request this is real bad too I do believe this as I’ve thought this a long time as so many things have honestly wrong lately too please pray for this to stop in Jesus name and that me and my family are protected always from this evil I have felt this in my spirit for a long...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom